Airdrop/Hard fork claim July 1st

Hi I read that we can claim the etherlite hardfork on july 1st today if we held eth in our wallet. Before the website had option to check balance and claim but now claim airdrop is greyed out. Will button work later today and if so what time?

Thanks

2 Likes

Once you hear something I would like to be notified so I am replying to this post.

1 Like

Same here. I had my eth in my coinbase wallet. Was in there for the snapshot and I have been able to check in the past… I confirmed I was signed up and everything was alright.

Now it’s just a greyed out button.

Is the airdrop dried up and we missed the chance to claim somehow?

2 Likes

I AM HAVING THE SAME ISSUE ON A COUPLE WALLETS THAT SUPPOSEDLY HAD ETHERLITE TO CLAIM:
0x3d95D4A6DbaE0Cd0643a82b13A13b08921D6ADf7
0x80cFfdCA4d7E05Eb25e703A183E98C7a4094EeC0

No ability to claim here either

2 Likes

Starting to wonder why no response to this.
-No updates on airdrop
-No ability to claim airdrop
-Those that were showing claimable tokens no longer have them showing
-Many complaints of people not receiving ETL after exchanging tokens.

Conclusion: SCAM PROJECT!

If not, I am sorry for the false accusation but not keeping people in the loop is not a good look for a professional project. If it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck…

2 Likes

I’m just glad I got to pay a bunch of gas fees to try and participate in this project. I love taking money and setting it on fire.

1 Like

Nice to see that there is still no response from any devs or anything…
I’m thinking spyda was right about this being a scam…

1 Like

There’s work going on this bridge and will be cleared when everything is secured.

Yeah, This seems sketchy to me as well. I was pretty excited about this airdrop with the way they built it up before the snapshot. Oh well. Seems like another O3Swap style scam. I wish I was wrong, but my empty greyed out claim button says otherwise.

Prove it. This entire ETL project seems like a total scam.